Solaris Wine or Linux Wine? There's a Linux version (and Mac) just in case you didn't know.

On 3/14/11 7:42 PM, Jonathan C. Bailey wrote:
I'll have to give that a shot tomorrow.. Myself and my boss (the two primary
soft client users) both use SDAC under Wine... I guess it's probably time to
upgrade..

-Jon

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Yang"<wy...@tjhsst.edu>
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 8:31:48 PM
Subject: Re: [SunRay-Users] SDAC/OVDC slow to start after VDI 3.2.2 upgrade

Are you running the latest OVDC version?  There was an older SDAC version
that I used which had a bug with AMGH redirection so that when the server
told it to redirect to server 1.2.3.4, it would try to go to 4.3.2.1.  That
bug caused slowdowns for only SDAC but not hardware clients, and was also
fixed in the first OVDC release (i.e. first release named OVDC instead of
SDAC).

William