On Wednesday 13 April 2011 11:49:57 Köksal Erdal wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> i have a problem with the configuration with Oracle VDI 3.2.1
>
> I have a Sun V40z Server and did following steps:
>
> - I installed Solaris 10 update 9
> - I created a zpool with the installation wizard
> - After that i installed Virtualbox 3.2.8 ( i also tried with 3.2.10)
> - Then i installed VDI 3.2.1 und after that i configured VDI with the
> Evaluation Host mode
>
> The installation and configuration by VDI scripts did succesfully.
>
> Now i created two virtual machines on Virtualbox ( Ubuntu and Windows 7)
> and also enabled the webservice.
> I get a Error Message "An internal error has occured", when i try to add
> Virtualbox as a Desktop Provider.
>
> All Components (VDI Core, VDI Manager, Sun Ray Server, My SQL ,
> Virtualbox ...) are  running on one Server.

As far as I know, VDI Manager and Virtualbox both use port 443 by default so
unless you did something special regarding this during the installation, there
might be problem there..

I don't remember how it is with VDI (you should install the 3.2.2 anyway) but
at least with VBox (also you should install 3.2.12) you can define the port
during installation. It may be that VDi installation trashed your vbox apache
config, but I'm just guessing..

--
Mika A - Kymenlaakson ammattikorkeakoulu, University of Applied Sciences
Tietohallinto, PL 9, 48401 Kotka - Tel. +358 44 702 8262