On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 5:09 AM, James Kissler <j.kiss...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dula,
>
> If you have setup your sunray server to push the gui firmware to your
> sunrays, press Stop-M (simultaneously) to bring up the gui
> configuration menu.  To check if the gui firmware is installed, press
> Stop-V.  If the firmware says gui_<version_number> you are good to go.
>  Otherwise, you will need to configure the sunray server to push the
> gui firmware.
>
> James Kissler
>
> On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 10:00 AM, Michael Jinks <mji...@uchicago.edu> wrote:
>> On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 12:41:56AM -0700, dula boru wrote:
>>> hello,
>>>

>>> how to access the GUI of the sun DTU for the first time after installation
>>> and
>>>  configuration is completed if the server is headless?
>>>
>>> i configured the srss 3.1 on solaris 10 and i cann't access the DTU client.
>>>
>>> anyone who has help?
>>
>> All of our servers are headless; that shouldn't matter.
>>
>> Are you sure that Sun Ray services are running?  There are post-setup
>> configuration steps you need to take, depending on your network
>> arrangement, and how you want to use the system.  (See for instance
>> "utadm".)
>>
>> Is your DTU failing somehow?  What's the failure code, if so?
>>
>> What does the output of 'utgstatus' look like on your server?
>>
>> Are you running your Sun Rays on a dedicated network, or on the same
>> network with the rest of your hosts?
i am running sunrays on dedicated network, and my DTU's error code is 11D .
can you tell me what are post-setup configuration steps ?

the output of utgstatus looks

hostflags    interface     flags    interface     flags
             10.140.11.0/24         192.168.128.0/24
sunray TN    10.140.11.15    U--    192.168.128.1   UAM