Hi P.S.M.Swamiji;

Thanks for the response.

Our logs have many of the following two types of error messages. Based on the
MD5sum identification, I'm guessing OVDC clients. Any idea about them - any way
it could be related to black screens? I've googled both with limited success.

1.
Jun 27 18:08:03 srs3.asp.cloudwerxdata.com utdevmgrd[1416]: [ID 515966
daemon.warning] double mapping:
Jun 27 18:08:03 srs3.asp.cloudwerxdata.com utdevmgrd[1416]: [ID 705620
daemon.warning]  oldSession 0x84dafb0 tid MD5.4caf5d91535f917103ff11ec5da3121a
Jun 27 18:08:03 srs3.asp.cloudwerxdata.com utdevmgrd[1416]: [ID 687377
daemon.warning]  newSession 0x84bdc30 tid MD5.4caf5d91535f917103ff11ec5da3121a

2. (note, we don't use amgh - I wonder if this is slowing something down? Do I
need to specifically disable it? Remove it from pam altogether?
Jun 27 18:09:50 srs3.asp.cloudwerxdata.com dtlogin[14450]: [ID 118685
user.error] pam_sunray_amgh::[DPY=102] ERROR in _populate_amgh_args ret = -1
Jun 27 18:09:50 srs3.asp.cloudwerxdata.com dtlogin[14450]: [ID 118685
user.error] pam_sunray_amgh::[DPY=102] Error getting authd properties. Cannot
proceed with AMGH. Will create a local session

Thanks,
Devin