> 2. A much bigger problem I'm having is the install requires gdm-multiseat,
> as we know Redhat does NOT have this package.  So how does the software
> imply it can be run on RHEL 6, but requires a package that Redhat does not
> ship?  I'm guessing I'm missing something here....
>
> Thanks in advance!!

There are instructions in the administration guide for 5.4 that
explain how to add the repos that include gdm-multiseat.  The
instructions will work on RHEL and CentOS (gdm-multiseat will replace
the gdm that ships with each OS), but it certainly would be easier and
cleaner to go Oracle Linux all the way.

-OW