SRS 5.3.1
SROS 11.1.1.0
Solaris 10-x86 9/10
Windows 2008r2
Kiosk mode for all tokens using the uttsc session type supplied with SRS

My client is reporting that his users are experiencing very sluggish keyboard
response ... delays of 3 to 5 seconds from character typed to appearing
onscreen ... since upgrading to SROS 11.1.1.0 from SROS 11.0.2.0.

Has anyone had similar experience? Sluggish keyboard experience with any
software combination? Solution?

I asked this question about a year ago and got no replies. Hoping for better
this go round. It is quite annoying. I'm considering down-revving the SROS
until I get some resolution.

Art Peck

Sent from my iPad