From: James Kissler
Sent: Wed 4/17/2013 7:29 PM
To: SunRay-Users mailing list
Subject: Re: [SunRay-Users] CAC card timeout or not being recognized

Hey Tom! Long time no talk! When we were running a sunray setup, I cranked down
the sunray session timeout. This solved the problem (I had the same issue). It
does increase the load on the SRSS box; however, it's not enough to raise
concern.

James

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 5:12 AM, Clift, Tom CIV NSWCDD, K55