Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there is a default option for this firmware and screens,
because I have an Oracle VDI 3.4.1 deployment and I was using firmware 11.0.x,
but after some time considering an update I tried 1 Sun Ray 3 with the new
firmware and then that Sun Ray 3 always shows a 1280x1024 resolution instead of
the supported by the monitor 1024x768, I have made a manual change to the
screen size, but after a power cycle the resolution comes back to 1280x1024.

- Has anyone had this issue before?
- Why the change in behavior between firmware 11.0.x and 11.1.x?

Thanks in advance for any tip you can give me.

Christian Montero H.