I learn something new every day!

Could you give some examples of what we'd see if we enabled DTU logging?

Scott

From: sunray-users-boun...@filibeto.org
[mailto:sunray-users-boun...@filibeto.org] On Behalf Of Craig Bender
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 8:46 AM
To: SunRay-Users mailing list
Subject: EXT :Re: [SunRay-Users] Users being disconnected from sessions

First step, if you know the server they are getting dropped from, run dmesg.
Look for any NICs going up or down.

Another thing I like to do is enable some of the DTU logging features, but it's
important to set the log host to a Sun Ray server that you're not experiencing
connectivity problems to.

You do this by setting the following key/value pairs in your parms file

LogNet=7
LogHost=hostname or IP of Sun Ray server

The value of the logging levels are 1 through 7. Larger number = Greater
Verbosity.

http://docs.oracle.com/html/E22661_15/Clients-Howto-Prepare-Config-Files.html#parms-Key-Value-Pairs

On May 20, 2013, at 8:23 AM, "Nishimura, Scott L (ESS)"