From: sunray-users-boun...@filibeto.org
[mailto:sunray-users-boun...@filibeto.org] On Behalf Of CJ Keist
Sent: 25 September 2013 20:38
To: SunRay-Users mailing list
Subject: [SunRay-Users] So Long, its been fun!

Well,
     I just shutdown our last Sunray servers today.  The Sunray thin client
show here at CSU is ended.  It was 13 years of fun, and among the most stable
services I have ever worked with.

Oracle, you destroyed something great.

--
C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.ke...@colostate.edu
Systems Group Manager           Solaris 10 OS (SAI)

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'