From: sunray-users-boun...@filibeto.org
[mailto:sunray-users-boun...@filibeto.org] On Behalf Of Sean Walmsley
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 11:40 AM
To: sunray-users@filibeto.org
Subject: [SunRay-Users] Status of General Dynamics Tadpole Sunray Devices

Does anyone have a definitive answer on what the status of the General Dynamics
Tadpole product line is? We have a number of their laptop units and have been
trying to contact the company without success to purchase additional units.

Their webpage (http://www.gdc4s.com/tadpole/support) is still up and doesn't
contain any announcements, but the firmware download area now seems password
protected.

Sean Walmsley