Hi Robert

Have you tried the -fullsceen  command line argument to Opera?

What OS are you using?

On Ubuntu Linux I have previously used a tool 'wmctrl' in a script to make
a fullscreen window (you need to adjust the 'Navigator.Zimbra Desktop'
window title to match the application you are running):

# Start a window manager
/usr/bin/metacity &

# Start the application
/usr/local/bin/zimbra-desktop &
PID=$!

# Start loop to make fullscreen
RETVAL=1
while [ $RETVAL -gt 0 ]
do
        # Try to fullscreen the prism app
        wmctrl -x -r "Navigator.Zimbra Desktop" -b toggle,fullscreen
        RETVAL=$?
        # Sleep to try again if the fullscreen failed
        sleep 1
done
wait $PID