22:  The Sun Ray DTU is booting up and is now waiting for the initial
connection to a Sun Ray server.

D:  DHCP provided all expected parameters.

>From your description, it sounds like the SRS is not communicating.  Maybe a
>memory leak in one of the SRSS-related processes [jibes with the fact that the
>problem recurs every few days]?

I'd start by having a network person set up a packet capture so that when the
problem occurs, the traffic can be analyzed.

Turn up the level of logging so the log file shows more detail.

Try running utcapture.

I assume every thin client hangs.

Do you have just one SRS or several in a FOG?

Use "utgstatus" when the problem occurs just to make sure all SRSs are up and
accepting connections [you should run it now when things are working so you
know what the output should look like].

Check /var/dt/Xerrors.

Do a "prstat 1":  do any of the processes show an unusually high amount of
activity?  Is the overall loading at the bottom high?

Check your DHCP to make sure the parameters are all still correct.