On 13 Nov 2016, at 6:52, Eric Vyncke (evyncke) wrote:

Mark,

Do you plan to attend the Sunset4 meeting on Thursday?

Your valuable input will be welcome, and, I partially agree that SUNSET4
is not the only place where the expertise lies in this issue.

let’s look at this issue (where is the best place) later. I think it is relevant to sunset4 as it is within the problem space that sunset4 is tackling.

Marc.

And, finally I agree with you that 'localhost' should/must be the same as
'localhost.'

-éric

On 18/10/16 01:53, "sunset4 on behalf of Mark Andrews"