Excerpts from Carl Worth's message of Sub Kol 15 06:14:46 +0200 2009:
> PS. I'm sending this message from mutt since sup crashed when I tried
> to send the message (see exception output below). I think this is one

Hi Carl!

I had same problem with sup. Sup actually manages to send message before
crashing and then it crashes when indexing sent messages.

Solution that worked for me is to comment out line "Time.parse time, 0"
in mbox.rb file. This is not good solution, more like a hack, but for
some reason it works for me. Try it out.

I tried to find out why this is happening, but I'm not so familiar with
sup internals (and not so good in ruby too) and didn't come to any conclusion.

Igor