I've got sup working with the exchange server at work thanks to
offlineimap, but I have a few questions I was hope to get some input
on.

Currently I have no way to way move messages out of my inbox on the
imap server, since I'm accessing a local maildir created by
offlineimap. This is only an issue since mailboxes have a limit of
800mb in size on the server and given the volume of mail I have that
will be reached every other month. I've looked at imap filter and this
could possibly work, but anyone have experience with this sort of
sitatuation?

Additionally, since sup doesn't actually change the
maildir, messages in the maildir do not seem be getting marked as not
new when reading them with sup and offlineimap then doesn't update the
message state on the server. Is there any way to addess this?

thanks!