Reformatted excerpts from Michael Stapelberg's message of 2009-09-10:
> occasionally, I receive E-Mail by people who do not have any signatures or
> at least no trust-path to me. sup (or GPG?) rejects to encrypt mail for such
> people, just stating:
>
> There is no indication that the key belongs to this user
>
> It would be good if we can fix this somehow.

It's a GPG behavior, which we can work around by adding --always-trust
to the GPG commandline, but I'm pretty sure someone will object to that.
Patches for a hook to run gpg in a user-defined matter will be accepted.
--
William <wmorgan-...@masanjin.net>