hi,

if anyone is interested, i have a Sonnet Crescendo G4/700 w/ 1MB of L2 cache for sale. the item is listed on ebay and the auction ends this sunday evening (ET). be forewarned, while the card is compatible with UMAX and other clones, and also compatible with OSX, it seems there are issues when you try to run OSX with this card in an S900. i do not know if the latest version of XPostFacto which was just released has resolved this issue. it didn't matter to me, as i run OS 9.1 on my S900. sorry i didn't post this to the list sooner, but we have been without electrical power since monday evening. here is the URL to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5822539616

john