------------------------------

"Dan Stewart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 10:41:26 -0500

Replied:

I have a 624 here also.   There is no reason why it won't work.   It's just
an IP address on your network.   Plug your cable modem into the WAN port,
and your local computers into the LAN ports.   Set your computers to get IP
addresses via DHCP.   Set up the 624 to dish out IP addresses via DHCP.   It
may already be set this way out of the box - I've had mine so long I don't
remember if I had to turn it on manually or not.

IAC, it all works fine, and we have 6 or so wireless laptops around the
house that connect fine thru it.

I don't use OS 9 any longer, but it worked fine on the few occasions I used
it.

Dan

Hi Dan;

Thanks for the info and confidence boost. I will be moving to OSX soon, but for now I am still stuck in 9.1.

I recently changed my location and now have room to think of Wireless as an option.

Ernie