Hi Mike,

I remember the ram sandwich deal, and I threw away some memory sticks after
I went through the process. It's been years and now I only have a crash
about once every few months, if that, using 9.2.  It was cheap ram that a
bunch of us got from, was it Velocity Upgrades?  Those were the days!

If you can pique Sir Walter's interest and get his fingers flying over his
keyboard, and maybe Will, too, they will be able to remember the process of
successfully making the ram sandwich.  It does work so well at picking out
the bad one(s).

If no one responds to the call, I will attempt to conjure up the details
myself from my unreliable memory, which will be better than nothing.

Let's see what happens here....

Bob