Casper Ti. Vector <caspervec...@gmail.com> writes:

* We negotiate a HTML schema your documentation can be written in, which is based on current documentation; existing HTML documentation will be
  converted to the schema, with minimised changes.

On the basis of my current experiences, it would be No Small Task to convert the current, presentationally-based, HTML documentation to markup that's sufficiently semantic to enable it to be mechanically converted to mdoc/roff. i estimate i've so far spent at least 30 hours over the last couple of weeks adding the relevant semantic (and occasionally presentational) macros, as well as modifying the page structure to match mdoc conventions; and i'm still not finished. Myself, i'm not willing to repeat this task again, as i have other volunteer and life commitments.

Alexis.