Laurent Bercot <ska-supervis...@skarnet.org> writes:

 That downside is simply too big, and also, I don't want to take
responsibility in the official tarballs for content that I don't audit
myself ...  if a distribution has a link
to get the man pages source, they will use it and will just be happy
that there are man pages.

Fair enough. :-) My thought is, to help distros with packaging, i can add tags to the s6-man-pages repo to match the corresponding s6 version on which they were based. So at the completion of this current process, i could add a 2.9.2.0 tag (assuming that the current docs on skarnet.org are from the 2.9.2.0 release). Does that sound reasonable?

(i can put together a package template for Void.)

Alexis.