Hi all,
I am running s6 on buildroot with a bunch of custom services (and bundles) with
dependencies.  Was there a way to turn on timestamps for s6-rc logging?  I am
currently logging with -v 2 option set.  Or is there any timing information
saved between a service starting and successfully started (or stopped) that I
get at that is already saved somewhere?

 I don't know exactly what customization options Buildroot gives you,
but since the output from oneshots and from longruns without a dedicated
logger goes to the catch-all logger, you would achieve what you want by
making sure your catch-all logger has timestamps activated.

 If the setup is using s6-linux-init, the -t[1|2|3] option to
s6-linux-init-maker will do that; it should be an option in the Buildroot
configuration.

--
 Laurent