On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 05:53:56PM +0200, Alessandro De Zorzi wrote:
> because I can not setting register_global = On for only one site
> but directive in virtual do not seems work if suphp enabled
>
> <VirtualHost>
>     php_admin_value register_globals "On"
> </VirtualHost>

Did you not read the FAQ before you installed suphp?  My god, what is
with the slew of users on this list as of late posting questions like
this?!  I feel like I'm the only administrator who reads things
thoroughly before installing them...

http://www.suphp.org/FAQ.html

Q: Can I use the php_value directives in .htaccess files with suPHP?
A: suPHP does not support the php_value/php_admin_value directive known by
mod_php to parse configuration options to scripts for certain virtual
hosts or directories. However there is a PECL extension named htscanner
that can be used with PHP CGI (called by suPHP) to parse such options
being present in .htaccess files. Be sure to take a look at the README
file provided with the htscanner distribution on how to make Apache
ignore the php_value directives in .htaccess files instead of throwing
an error.

> and also .htaccess with
>
> php_flag register_globals on

Won't work.  See above.