Daniel wrote:
W. Watson wrote:
Sometimes I get messages from people with embedded images and text.
Sometimes the text is badly formatted, so I like to do some editing.
If I used edit as New Message, the images often show as missing. Is
there some way this can be avoided?
Let me try the Subject again!

One "work-around" would be to right-click on the image name in the message header and save the image somewhere, then "Edit as New" to fix the message, then re-attach the image!

Yes, but that can be a lengthy process. Sometimes there are 5-10 images.
Initially, when looking at the message, one can see the attached image files, but they get lost in the shuffle going to New Message.