Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:14:27 -0500, /Ed Mullen/:

Just trying SM 2.0a2 and immediately noticed:

2. In my userChrome.css file is the following:

/* Kill bookmark icons in the Personal Toolbar */
toolbarbutton.bookmark-item > .toolbarbutton-icon {
display: none;
}
/* END Kill bookmark icons in the Personal Toolbar */

which turns off the icons in the Personal Toolbar which, again, I
really need in order to save space. Been using this one for a long
time too and it no longer works. I wonder if the Personal Toolbar's
name has been changed in the code which would account for this.

I think you just need the important keyword. As far as I see using the
DOM Inspector there's already another important style rule which affects
the display property, so you surely need to add !important to your
declaration.

You're right:  That took care of it.  Thanks!

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net