Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
for those who are wondering, but the news server aioe is back up and running again.

NOTE: if you get an error message, then delete the newsgroups you have, refresh the list, and re-subscribe to them.

ANOTHER NOTE: some groups may have been removed so you need to contact aioe and ask for their return.

I dropped aioe and have been running motzarella and albasani for a while now. I'm starting to think that I'll end up with albasani only only due to every-now-and-then delay and differences. Will run both for another month or so and decide permanently then.

--
Gus