At 07:23 PM -1000 02/06/2009, Geoff Welsh wrote:
on both my Macs (G4, and G5 PPC OSX 10.4)...

When you create a second (machine) User account, the new user can launch any App loaded on the machine and it starts up in a virgin state, and they can customize it as they please. This works for FF, Camino, iTunes, Safari...

But SM doesn't work!
It brings up a funny old style looking window with a bottom pane saying "parsing error...." and there are no functions across the menu bar. It's totally blank.

Anyone know why this is?

No clue. What version of SM? We have never seen that with any of the 1.1.x releases, nor the 2.0ax releases.
--

tom coradeschi
tc...@skylands.ibmwr.org