Ray K wrote:
>Odd you are having all those problems.
>My only problem with the site was the scrolling annoyance.

"Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?"

As Arne noted, he ran the page's HTML thru
the mechanism that checks the quality of the work put into the page.
(Imagine your English teacher correcting your term paper.)
The page came back with over 1000 red marks on it.
You can do the test yourself; click this link:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/02/14/A-Possible-Cure-for-Diabetes-Ignored-by-Big-Pharma.aspx

A single page that has that much junk crammed into it
http://google.com/search?q=site:mercola.com+intitle:Possible-Cure-for-Diabetes+-inurl:blogs
(977kB) is another indication that the webmaster there
has no clue what he is doing.

The problem with Web authoring tools
is that they hide the details from the clueless people who use them
--who then blindly accept the junky HTML they produce
and don't know how to check the quality of the output of their tools
(or don't care that they are producing crap).
Mostly these are people who have drunk the Windoze Kool-Aid.