Ray_Net wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Red Bird wrote:
Is there any good site that gives detail instructions for installing Flash Player for SeaMonkey? I seem to remember that the file npswf32.dll had to go to specific locations. Thank you.

just install the Mozilla version.

I have experienced that i always succeed if SM is not running during the installation of the "Flash Player for SeaMonkey" (for this, you have first go to http://get.adobe.com/fr/flashplayer/ then accept the installation - then choice "Save on Disk" - followed by SM shutdown and double-clik on the file just downloaded)

Just to mention that "go to http://get.adobe.com/fr/flashplayer/"; must be done unsing SM, not IE :-)

BUT it's better to go to http://www.adobe.com/ then find the "Get Adobe Flashplayer" button, because my links will give you a french interface .... that perhaps you did not understand :-)
I have been trying to do what you wrote for which I thank you, but haven't been successful. I did get Flash to work on my Internet Explorer. I'm not very good on using computers. I have downloaded the Flash uninstaller and then closing SeaMonkey and trying to get it installed. Anyway, thank you.