Ray K schrieb:

One other immediate improvement. With SM, if I received an email with
a wmv attachment, and double-clicked it, it would not play unless all
SM windows were closed. This is not a problem with FF.

Really? You receive email with FF (Fx actually)? Or are you talking
about when you are logged into your ISP's web mail application?

What I meant was that if I receive an email, using SM as the client,
with a wmv attachment, I do not have to close all instances of FX for
the wmv to play (with Windows Media Player) by double-clicking on the
attachment. If any instances of SM were open, WMP would not play the
wmv. I had to first save it to my hard drive or close all instances of SM.

Ray

Hum, I can confirm this and it only happens with wmv-files, why is that?
Any other file-type (pdf or even other videos like avi) do not result in
this behaviour o_0

Martin