Hi,

I just bought a new computer and "kind of" know how to move Seamonkey over to my new computer with a couple of problems that I need your help with.

1) I am trying to find the "Mozilla" folder so I can copy and paste it to my new "Mozilla" folder so that when I open seamonkey it will hopefully see the new info there and open it like it was set up on my old computer (note: I should be able to do this since I have both computer recognizing each other in a network)

The problem is that I find the Mozilla folder on my old computer here:

C:DocumentsAndSettings/Figen(name of computer Folder)/ApplicationData/Mozilla <===here is where the profiles are kept and that is specifically what I should be hunting for to try to install into my new Seamonkey set up.

But I can't find any of the above on the C drive of the new computer I click on it and get this:

C:DocumentsAndSettings/Adminstrator

or

C:DocumentsAndSettings/AllUsers

or

C:DocumentsAndSettings/User

I "think" I have exhaustively searched the above three folders but can't find the profiles area.

On my new computer I did a "search" for profiles, application data, and Mozilla and didn't find the folder. I do have a working copy of the seamonkey program installed on the new computer so I know it (profile folder) has to be there someplace but it beats the hell out of me where it is.

please help,

joseph

Joseph Puentes
http://h2opodcast.com/vsse.html (Vegan Environmental Solutions Podcast)