Leonidas Jones wrote:
Keith Whaley wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Keith Whaley wrote:

Where is SM mail Inbox located on my H.D.?

I'm running a Mac, with OS 10.5.6, and SM 1.1.13.

thanks,
keith whaley

Its in the profile.

SeaMonkey 1.1.13

(Username)>>Library>>Mozilla>>Profiles>>(Profilename)>>xxxxxxxx.slt>>Mail

Lee

I tried:

Finder/Go/Computer/Devices/Keith's Computer/Internal HD/
Library/Mozilla/Profiles/Keith Whaley/Oh2b4h2f.sit/
Mail/mail.dslextreme-1.com

There are some mail files in there, but they're all from 2005. Netscape
7.2 stuff. I suppose I can throw them out?

However, I DID find what I'm searching for by following the path:

Finder/Go/Computer/Devices/Keith's Computer/Internal HD/
Users/keithw/Library/Thunderbird/Profiles/fpeit2if.default/Mail/
mail.dslextreme.com

Thunderbird? I guess Thunderbird is sharing mail files from SeaMonkey,
but I have no SeaMonkey file under Library or Profiles!
Why not?
Anybody with an idea?

Well, from the description, more like SeaMonkey is sharing the mail files with Thunderbird.

Of course it did.

This is possible. In fact that's exactly what I do, I have both application pointing to mail data at the same location. That way, I can go back and forth between the two.

The thing is, the two applications will only do that if yo tell them to specifically. You would have had to set up the accounts in SeaMonkey, and browsed to the TB profile location for the mail. It won't just happen automagically.

Follow Grant/Peter's advice concerning finding the true location of your mail files, and post back here.

Lee

Just did! Both!  <g>

Thanks again.

keith