Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo replied On 3/13/2009 10:48 AM

Michael Gordon wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo replied On 3/13/2009 12:44 AM

Michael Gordon wrote:

The reason everything is so cryptic here is because this news server block all messages with attachments
hogwash!  I've sent many posts here with attachments

Peter,

You may have been one of the very lucky few who got an image through this server. I still have a 20Kb message with a small image of my messenger title bar in my Sent folder for this group that has not appeared in the New Messages list. Therefore the 20Kb support image has never appeared here.

Michael

excuse me, but you never said anything about image attachments, and thats what my reply was about, non-image attachments.

Peter,

That is because the post where I included the image attachment and some text never appeared on this server for all to read.

If I could scream here it would be at the dead heads running this server for making a free service (support) so damned difficult.

Michael