Martin Feitag wrote:
mail2news schrieb:
I see that we talk about SM 2.0 (noux in 2.0 Alpha 3) but I hope that
you continue to update SM 1.1.x
SM 2.x is not compatible with old Windows versions (Windows 9x, Me, NT)
ou with old computer but there are many and many offices and
professionnal computers that use it...

Oldest OS on computers with internet access should be Win2000 by now for most companies ;-)

sorry, but I still know of a couple of companies that are still using win95

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm