Hello NoOp,
Here are my settings:
POP Server: pophm.sympatico.ca
Port: 995
Authentication: At this point the information does not follow the order you outline. There is a box for User Name and in the box is laurie.er...@sympatico.ca. Should I add my password and if so, do I leave a space between User name & Password. How do I separate these two - with a space, a comma, a hyphen, what?
SSL

Outgoing mail server (SMTP)
SMTP Server: smtphm.sympatico.ca
Port: This was 995 but I changed it to 25. Then I could not send this by Outlook Express and so I changed it back to 995. Authentication: At this point the information does not follow the order you outline. The word "Authentication:" appears and a small box to be checked. It was not checked so I checked it. Again there is no place to add my e-mail address and a password.
SSL

Somewhere I think that I read that one cannot make changes; they must begin again with a new installation. If I do this, I am afraid that I would lose all my addresses and the E-mails that I was saving to be answered in the future.

If you can get me up and running with Sea Monkey before my birthday you'll deserve a medal.
Laurie Erwin,
Toronto