On 31.03.2009 09:01, John Doue wrote:

 --- Original Message ---

Cedar wrote:
Something is marking some of my e-mails with [spam], is this new version of sm doing this? or would it more likely be avg antivirus or something?
If this is something like [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 03.8/3.0], this is probably the antispam filter of your ISP or email provider. This feature (I call this a nuisance actually, but it can be use to filter incoming emails) can sometimes be turn off on the ISP/email provider site.

A "nuisance" ?? If you were one of my mail customers you would be singing a different tune. We flag over 8,000 spam messages daily, most of which are rejected by our blacklists (the customer never sees these).

--
Jay Garcia - Netscape/Flock Champion
www.ufaq.org