Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Daniel wrote:

Peter, on odd occasions, I receive an email from someone that is not in my address book, and I need to reply!

If I just click "Reply", add my reply, and hit send, when I next check my address book, that address will appear with the email address entered as both the email address AND the name (I usually then go into the address book and change the name to something useful!).

why not right click on the email address and select "add to address book"?

Yes, I could do that.....IF I THINK OF IT AT THE TIME!! But I usually don't think weather a person is already in my address book or not, I just reply, and fix things, if needed, some time later!!

Daniel