seamonkey 1.1.15 has a built-in sidebar, appearing when F9 is pressed.
I have CNN extended as one of my sidebar items.
Recently it stopped updating its content.
I am trying to determine if CNN is no longer supports seamonkey's
sidebar, or if something else is wrong.
This is occurring on two different machines so it apparently not a
"local" problem.
My reference to xsidebar grew out of a reference I saw online- I had
heard of it until now, and know about it.