Hello!

I like bright text on a dark background. However, I'm constantly getting emails that specify the foreground color but don't specify the background color, yielding dark text on a dark background. Or, some sites specify the background and don't specify the text foreground, thus yielding bright text on bright background. Neither of these situations is exactly in the nice category. Perhaps I just don't know how to do it -- but currently the only solution I know of to handle this problem is to rummage through edit:preferences:appearances:colors... and that takes awhile.

IMHO it'd be a real help if there was a three-state button: default (current) behavior, change text color to bright, change text color to dark (where the bright/dark colors would be selectable).

Hopefully this can be done already -- any clues on how to do it? Would this be a Good Thing for seamonkey 2?

Regards,
Chip Campbell