The date and time was Tuesday, April 14, 2009 3:49:43 PM, and on a whim, HeavyDuty pounded out on the keyboard:

Seamonkey 1.1.16
Win XP Pro SP3
WordPerfect WPOX4 SP1.

For some strange reason, WordPerfect wants me to set my default e-mail client to MS Office 2007 Outlook (Macy's and Gimbel's?). The particular WP function has nothing to do with e-mail, but that's beside the point. If I do set my default e-mail client to Outlook, how will that affect Seamonkey?

Which version of X4 do you have? Standard includes WP Mail, so why would it want MSO 2007 as the default?

Are you sure you're not confusing the AB? Try looking under Tools, Settings, Environment, In the Address Book window, choose "WordPerfect Address Book".

Terry R.