We have an interesting problem that surfaced recently and needs some attention.

We have a graphics program called Paint Shop Pro XI that is supposed to allow us to send an open and active image as an attached file in our e-mail application.

When we press the File/E-mail button we get an error from PSP that an unknown error has occurred and nothing else happens.

If SeaMonkey Mail is open to receive messages and we perform the above steps a new compose message window opens with the image file in the attach file box and everything works correctly.

In SeaMonkey Mail Preferences SeaMonkey Mail is the default mail client, in Windows XP Control Panel/Internet Options/Programs SeaMonkey Mail is the default mail client.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Michael Gordon