Ken again. Hi Mark. I can only repeat: in my version of SM 1.1.16 (downloaded a few days ago), in the box that opens after you click on File/Open Web Location, and itself headed Open Web Location, there IS no button marked Clear Location Bar.

Googling "Clear location bar" + seamonkey yielded an item headed "'Clear Location Bar' in 'Clear Private Data'". That only compounds my misery. Nowhere can I see Clear Private Data.

Pointers, help - anyone - please?!

Thanks - Ken in Oz
-----