On 5/23/2009 12:52 PM PT, Wladimir Palant typed:

On May 22, 10:42 pm, Ant <phi...@earthlink.netant> wrote:
How about forking it? Split into two different Adblock Pluses?

I am not sure I can follow. You mean branching Adblock Plus
development - so that for example Adblock Plus 1.0.3 is released in
parallel with Adblock Plus 1.1? And Adblock Plus 1.0.3 would support
both the new filter syntax and SeaMonkey 1.1? This is theoretically a
possibility, a 1.0.x branch exists already. But I don't have the time
to do it like this, the effort is considerable and there will be too
few people to beta-test this release properly. So if you have
volunteers who would backport the relevant patches to 1.0.x branch -
sure, we can talk about it. If not - sorry.

Yep, that is what I meant. Yes, people working in this area is always an issue. SM has a small group of users which doesn't help compared to Firefox. :(
--
"... Hey. Could we do that again? I know we haven't met, but I don't want to be an ant. You know? I mean, it's like we go through life with our antennae bouncing off one another, continously on ant autopilot, with nothing really human required of us. 'Stop.' 'Go.' 'Walk here.' 'Drive there.' All action basically for survival. All communication simply to keep this ant colony buzzing along in an efficient, polite manner. 'Here's your change.' 'Paper or plastic?' 'Credit or debit?"' 'You want ketchup with that' I don't want a straw. I want real human moments. I want to see you. I want you to see me. I don't want to give that up. I don't want to be ant, you know?" "Yeah... yeah I know. I don't want to be an ant either. Thanks for kinda, like, josteling me there... I've been kinda on zombie autopilot lately. I don't feel like an ant in my head, but I guess I probably look like one..." --Waking Life movie.
   /\___/\