On 05/28/2009 02:30 PM, NoOp wrote:

> I'll be happy to test on linux :-) However, just uninstalled lightning
> as my cpu when honking up to 95% and an strace on the pid shows:
<snip>

> Which I _think_ may be lightning related. Not sure as I've never had
> that occur before.

Sorry for the noise... doesn't appear to be lightning related at all. I
_think_ what happened is that I had been cleaning the download manager &
at the same time had a download popup still active (buried under my main
windows). Cleared all of that & reloaded. Download manager seems to have
issues though... clear the urls & instead of actually clearing them, it
just removes the visible url. But that's for another bug/issue.