On 5/30/2009 1:06 PM, bern...@nospam.com wrote:
> Anyone else having problems with cnn.com displaying properly with 1.1.16
> It was fine but something changed. It displays correctly with Internet
> Explorer. Any ideas?
> Thanks
> Bernie

I'm not sure what you mean by "displayed incorrectly".  I just went to
<http://www.cnn.com/>, and it looks okay to me.

Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
800x600 screen, 32-bit true colors
AVG Anti-Virus 8.5.339

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.21)
Gecko/20090403 SeaMonkey/1.1.16
with Menu, Navigation, Status, and PrefBar bars displayed
Cookies for the originating Web site only

Java J2SE RTE 6 update 13 (full version 1.6.0_13-b03, file and product
versions 6.0.130.3)

Flash 10.0.22.87 (10.0 r22)(but blocked with Flash Blocker)

Extensions:
Adblock Plus 1.0.1
FlashBlock 1.3.13
LiveHTTPHeaders 0.13.1