I am using 1.1.6 with this version and previous the automatic mail read seems hit and miss. I have 10 email addresses, when I start SM it always reads some but it seems not others. The same happens on the scheduled reads, I have found this out as I expected emails (plural) on a particular address, but none arrived. I immediately opened that address then used the "Get Msgs" button to find a number downloaded. This happens quite frequently, any ideas please?
--
Please reply to group,emails to designated
address are never read.