David E. Ross wrote:
On 6/27/2009 8:26 PM, MalcolmO wrote:
I was surprised to find that it didn't notify me of a new version and (optionally) get it and install it for me. I was further surprised to find that there was no such option anywhere. Am I right about that or is it hidden somewhere? If not, will we see such a feature at any point?

In a funny bit of business, when I switched to my own profile to manually download it with Camino, Camino notified me of an update to that. :)

On the SeaMonkey menu bar, select [Edit > Preferences].  Under
"Category" on the Preferences window, select [Advanced > Software
Installation].  On the Software Installation pane, put a check in the
checkbox for "Check for updates".  Then select the radio button for the
frequency you wish.  Note that, even for the Weekly radio button, you
will not necessarily be notified immediately, especially if the update
became available just an hour after your most recent check.

Thus proving the value of reading this group and Rob letting us know. Thanks,
Rob!

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>