Paul Hartman wrote:
On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Jim J<jazzmas...@comcast.net> wrote:
MN wrote:

Have you tried: http://www.mozmonkey.com/extuninstaller/ ?

Dave
UPDATE: There doesn't seem to be a version for Seamonkey -- none of them
will install. :-(

Try the one for "Mozilla", Seamonkey's previous name.

Thanks -- tried it, but it didn't work, either. So in desperation, I tried the "Download" link, then dragged the XPI file to the Seamonkey window. It worked!

Thanks to everyone for your help. Nothing has worked to solve the problem of Adblock Plus corrupting the browser window (and in fairness to Wladimir, I know that ABP isn't actually the culprit). I uninstalled all extensions, installed an archived older version of ABP, and the problem resurfaced, forcing me to reinstall Seamonkey once again.

Oh well, I'll just endure the ads until Seamonkey 2.0 is available.