Gerald Ross schrieb:
Installed the beta version. Do I actually HAVE to have a master
password? I never did in previous versions. Unable to bypass the window
to make a master Password. Also unable to invent a password that I can
really remember (oldtimer's disease) and that it will accept.

I guess I experienced the same when I migrated a Seamonkey 1.1.x profile to SM2 after installing SM2.0b1. It seems like SM2 creates a key3.db file in the profile-directory which is useless. After renaming/deleting that file everything was fine and even the imported passwords were accessible.
Hope that helps

Martin